In the context of the modern development of blockchain technologies and the gradual introduction of digital currencies into various spheres of everyday life, there is a need for special wallets for crypto coins. These are various modifications of virtual storages, in which you can save digital capital, accumulate amounts, transfer funds, spend them, etc. There are now many functioning wallets on the Web that offer users sets of basic and additional functions. The Coinpayments service is reliable, convenient and functional. Today we present you with a CoinPayments Wallet review.
What is CoinPayments wallet?
CoinPayments is a popular online wallet that became available to users in 2013, so it can no longer be considered a newcomer to the crypto market. Coinpayments allows you to accept transactions, store many different cryptocurrencies, and transfer digital coins. It has basic functionality and useful options that improve it.
Let's take a closer look at each significant point related to the Coinpayments crypto wallet. We will thoroughly analyze the qualities, possibilities and ways of using this online cryptocurrency wallet.
The multifunctional service Coinpayments.net is a successful complex that combines the basic functions of a payment platform and a virtual currency wallet.
Supported currencies and countries
The system supports 280 cryptocurrencies! The most famous of them:
- Bitcoin (BTC);
- Litecoin (LTC);
- Ripple (XRP);
- AudioCoin (ADC);
- Aeron (ARN);
- BitConnect (BCC);
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH);
- BitDegree Token (BDG);
- BitBean (BITB);
- BlackCoin (BLK);
- Breakout (BRK);
- Bitstamp Bitcoin (BTC);
- SnapSwap Canadian Dollar (CAD);
- RippleUnion Cappasity (CAPP);
- CLC (CLC);
- CloakCoin (CLOAK);
- CLOUT (CLOUT);
- CPAY Token (CPAY).
All ERC20 tokens are also supported and you can buy different types of cryptocurrencies on this platform. CoinPayments currently has over 2.2 million users in over 190 countries, making it one of the largest wallets you will ever come across!
Pros of Coinpayments wallet
- Support for many currencies, including unusual (digibyte, curecoin, potcoin, etc.) and the most promising.
- During exchange operations, the maximum accuracy of quotes is taken into account - up to 8 decimal places.
- The official link for anonymous use of the service on the TOR network.
- Donate button for online store owners. This is a collection of voluntary donations to an independent charitable foundation.
- Transaction fees are only 0.5%. Conversion fees may apply.
- There are taps for easy mining of some cryptocurrencies.
- Profitable referral program - part of the commission fees (25%) from each attracted client for 5 years.
- User-friendly interface, prompt technical support, a lot of additional information, instructions and explanations.
- Coinpayments users can use cryptocurrency now to pay for goods and services.
How does the CoinPayments wallet work?
Coinpayments wallet is not only one of the oldest cryptocurrency wallets on the market, but also one of the most user-friendly user interfaces. Their web wallet has a simple yet adorable blue and white theme with all the important features neatly arranged in the wallet's dashboard. It uses the classic menu bar with all the essential tools you'll use on a regular basis.
You can also scroll down to find useful information about the platform and its features. Both the desktop app and the mobile apps are convenient and suitable for everyone, including beginners. They load quickly and are lightweight, allowing for fast payment processing.
How to use CoinPayments Wallet?
- Log in to your CoinPayments account. Go to your wallet in your dashboard and click on the appropriate cryptocurrency options in the command section. The process up to this point is similar to sending payments.
- Click "Deposit / Receive" to open a new window. You will need to enter your wallet address. Just copy the address and paste it in the space provided. You can also accept crypto payments using PayByName.
- Click "Deposit" to add cryptocurrency to your wallet. Deposits are processed within 1-2 hours. When other people send money to your wallet address, the amount is automatically added to your account.
Registration on the site
It's very easy and fast to create an account! Several typical actions need to be taken:
- On the main page of the coinpayments.net project, find the "Register" button in the upper right. Click on it.
- Specify the required information in the fields: login, password, region of residence and email.
- Solve the captcha and accept the terms of the system regulations.
- Press the button "Register".
- Activate the link you receive in your email.
- Enter your password and login - and thereby confirm the registration.
Registration is complete, you can fully use the functionality of the Coinpayments wallet.
Important: for each action performed in the wallet, you need to enter a special code sent by the system to your e-mail!
You can easily deposit the required e-currency into your wallet account. Follow the instructions:
- Find “My wallet” in your account on the main page and click on this button.
- Find the currency you need in the list and click on the button opposite "Options".
- Specify the operation you need in the drop-down menu.
- Use the generated wallet address or fiat money account.
- Enter data in the appropriate line when filling in the details for the transaction.
Deposit / withdrawal of funds
On the main page, find the "My Wallets" section. A page with a list of active wallets will open. On the right opposite each currency there is an "Options" button, by clicking on which a small menu will appear with options for actions for each wallet separately. If you click on "Replenish" in this menu, the page for replenishing the selected wallet will open. If this is, for example, Bitcoin, then you will simply be provided with your Bitcoin address for transfer from a third-party resource.
This also applies to the withdrawal of funds. In the same menu there is a separate item "Withdraw", by clicking on which the corresponding menu will appear for withdrawing money from the selected wallet.
As for the cost of the site's services, the commission for the withdrawal of cryptocurrency for almost all digital coins is 0.5% of the transaction amount. If you withdraw fiat money, the system commission will be from 1% to 1.5%.
Important! To replenish an account in the CoinPayments system, for example, with Bitcoins, you must first open a BTC wallet, only then transfer money there. This also applies to other currencies. Another option is to connect a multi-currency account with all available currencies.
You can withdraw funds using the same actions as in the previous operation. You just have to select the "withdraw funds" function from the menu. Then enter the necessary information (beneficiary's account, payment purpose, desired commission, etc.) and press the button "Request withdrawal / transfer of funds".
How do I keep my currency safe with CoinPayments?
Safe is an additional level of protection for your funds. You can close any coin in the safe. To do this, you need to select "Close in the safe" in the "Options". For long-term storage, it is recommended to close the coins in the Safe.
Let me remind you that all manipulations with wallets in CoinPayments go through confirmation by e-mail. When you close the safe, you will be prompted to select the time that the coin will remain unavailable after the lock is released. That is, you "put" a coin in a "safe" and put it, for example, 24 hours. This means that as soon as you manually release the lock, you will not be able to use the coins for another 24 hours.
We recommend that you close your coins in a safe.
CoinPayments has had one case of hacking and stealing Ripple coins from customers. It was in the summer of 2021. The company compensated part of the losses to its clients. But only those funds were stolen that were not locked in the safe. It was an isolated incident, but it's better to play it safe.
Mobile app CoinPayments
CoinPayments Wallet in the UAE can be downloaded for pc as a desktop application for a personal computer. The PC version of the program has good functionality, including all the necessary tools to manage your crypto-currencies. It is compatible with all popular operating systems:
Also, the crypto wallet is available as a mobile application for devices:
The mobile version of CoinPayments Wallet is not inferior in terms of functions and possibilities of managing your data or electronic money in comparison with the version for a computer.
Multiplatformity is a valuable feature in the modern world of gadgets and technologies, it is very important to have access to your wallet anytime and anywhere.
CoinPayments' customer support can be accessed through multiple channels where you can find solutions to common and technical issues related to your account or transactions. If you have problems with your account, you can contact support.
Simply go to the Contact Us page and click on the Support Wizard link to generate a unique code that will then open in Fresh Desk. An online form is also available if you would like to contact support by email. Or contact them through their various social media pages.
Taking into account the strong functionality, it should be concluded that CoinPayments Wallet in the UAE is a convenient, reliable, profitable service. Here, with a minimum commission, it is easy to exchange currencies in many directions, it is profitable to transfer crypto money and, of course, to save money reliably.
Each user will appreciate the possibilities of "cold" and "hot" storage of money, and the "Safe" option will especially appeal to cautious customers. It is on Coinpayments that you can store many different cryptocurrencies at a time and use them if necessary.
Join the millions of users who are already using CoinPayments around the world and appreciate it! It is very comfortable! A pleasant and simple interface is understandable even for a beginner!